Friday, January 2, 2009

So today has been a pretty ok day. Can't really complain. Somethings have been on my mind a lot, specifically about one person.

Honestly I still do like him, he has a lot of good qualities, I just wonder sometimes how he really feels about me, whether or not the feeling is mutual. I obviously hope it is. I'm hoping for the best out of this situation. I just really need to talk with him. I know he has been super busy with work and everything, so this could just be me overreacting. Let's face it, we really don't talk all that often so maybe that's just the problem. But we'll see how things work out.

Sometime this week, I need to stop being such a slacker SERIOUSLY. I need to go and pick up my books for school and get all my supplies and all that joyously fun stuff together so I can start school on the right foot. Yes, this will be a challenge for me seeing as I am a huge, huge slacker.

I think that's all I really want to ramble about for today. Until next time my friends.

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment