Sunday, February 1, 2009

I promise I'm not emo

Wow, it's been quite awhile since I have blogged, so much for my "blogging everyday" just something else I obviously fail at.

Well I suppose I do have a few good excuses, but that's not really going to get me anywhere. I did start school. It was definitely a lot harder than I had anticipated, I'm glad now I only took two classes. I don't know what I would do if I had 4.

Last night was fun, granted I don't think I am ever going to drink again. I really hate the way it makes people act, and myself for that matter. I guess I really don't like feeling like I'm not in control. Not to mention I think I totally messed things up with Davide for real. Apparently Tracey + Alcohol = total bitch. I would call him to apologize for not listening to him, and bitching at him but he's at a friends house, where he doesn't get service. So I did the next best thing I sent him an e-mail. I just hope he doesn't hate me.

I've also been really neglecting church, not entirely sure why. It could just be that I'm burnt out on hearing the same old thing, for the 900th time. But lately I've found every excuse not to go. Whether I'm "sick" or I just don't want to get up and get ready because I stayed up to late the night before. I need to get my priorities straight, and make time for God, instead of skipping out on him every Sunday... What's wrong with me?


"They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." ~ Andy Warhol


-Tracey :D

No comments:

Post a Comment